A game about shady political intrigues in Republican China
RoWS is a computer game for PC developped by Maestro Cinetik and Le Visiteur exploring the shady political plots of the 1920s and 1930s Kuomintang party in its quest for reuniting China.
- Play as one of the Kuomintang key figures or create your own character
- Plot and climb up through the hierachy of the Kuomintang to impose your views
- Betray, scheme, ally and become a master of intrigues
- Fight Chinese warlords and evil imperialists to reunite China
- Beware of foreign Bolcheviks and local communists (or befriend them)
On this website you will find the dev’s diaries, tips, previews, strategy guides and so much more: so stay tuned !
The ROWS team is an expert in developing astute and deep historical strategy games like J.Edgar Hoover’s Empire or Cold War 2 (you should definitely try this one: it is free, browser-based and perfect for playing at work or at school).
You can also have a chat with the community by joining our Discord.
And most of all : Have Fun!